Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Poker tourney building up

I have been organizing tournaments for almost a year now. I have made some mistakes when I do, but more importantly I try to learn from them so the next one is better. Before we were able to get an 8 person tournament. They were fun, but I always seemed to be shy one or two players. On the other hand, most people tell me they have a great time. That's usually what keeps me having one every 3 months. My uncle (in law) mentioned had he got enough notice he could take time off to do the tournament. Then it dawned on me, maybe that would get others to jump on. Well this move seems to work with a vengeance because there is over a month of time before the poker game and I have 10 players as of this morning. I need to place a call to the "low tech" gang to give them a shot.

I read a Landon Donovan article which gives a much more intelligent analysis of his performance since he graduated from the soccer academy.

I went to my local Subway for lunch. There was a notice that there are no spinich products in the place due to the Ecoli outbreak. They are all looking for the reason behind it. Me? I think it is Bluto's revenge on Popeye. Rememeber, no more spinich, no more Popeye.

No comments: