Friday, September 08, 2006

It's Friday already

The week went by fast, but the full moon hasn't been fun this week. Weird people I have dealt with. Some of them I even know were acting weird. If I wasn't trying to avoid beer right now, I would be driven to drink. I'm just glad Friday is here. The wedding anniversary of the spousal unit is here. I was hoping to celebrate in silence with my wife, but with no sitter we have to take the descendants of the spousal unit with us. Still we tend to make the best of these things. As a result, as usual, I get the weekend off of refereeing (been the standing joke I think I have missed every opening weekend of youth soccer since getting married). However, I don't get a break from coaching. But since it's my daughter's team it's forgivable. Hmmm just dawned on me, we're supposed to be the ones setting up that morning. Us silly coaches managed to recruit a referee, but not people to set up. Maybe I'll get some help. The head coach has a team conflict so I'm doing the opening game as a solo act. Worried? Nah... I even have my starting line up ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Have a Great Anniversary with the whole G-unit!

jenna...