Friday, September 01, 2006

Getting my gripes out before the 3 day weekend

Technically it has already started but this week was not the best of weeks so I feel I need to get this out of my system before I enjoy the weekend.

People need to do more RTFM.
I hate getting into a needless pissing contest to prove I am right.
Sometimes you need credit when credit is due. Where the hell is mine?
I still want that GPS 301. I saw the price drop almost to half. Now it's more tempting. Will help with my training.
I wish they would post the fun run schedules. I have a soccer schedule to keep up.
I sure hope they have more then one fun run and I hope if they have more then one, but less then three it's not done the day after thanksgiving.
I wish more people would comment on my blog if they are reading them. Even if it's just to say..."I read it." I was told by a couple of people I write good at the funeral. I didn't even know they read it.
Refereeing under 12 games this weekend for Mustang after they begged and plead. Downside, I may have more fun watching paint dry. Upside..I don't have to run so hard so I can let my nagging groin muscle heal.
Whoever said "great taste, less filling." for their marketing slogan needs to be shot.
I just found out a coworker who used to work in my department is no longer there. Hmmm could it be they didn't put up with his crap like my department did.
Great slogan by Terry Broaderick: "What you permit, you promote."
Reason 1087 why I don't post often in CK. Too many arrogant people. One who is a newbie (gold poster) decided to play "devil's advocate" and pretty much let on that it was okay to push, kick, punch, call names to one that is mentally or physically disabled. This wasn't about my Son, but someone else's on how to handle this. Basically the twit said it's okay to push, punch, kick, and call names at. Again, what you permit, you promote.


Good news after that last entry. Gabriel will be off the oxygen on a provisional basis. This means during the day he can have the canula off, but we would need to watch him during the naps and at night we put the canula back on. Not quite what we were hoping, but a step in the right direction. I have a feeling I lit a fire under the pulinary department's butt because I was told 3 to 4 weeks and I said, "That's not acceptable when we wait that long to get a monitor home." Poor Paula had to stay awake the whole night. I woke up and I was supposed to be up at 2am for "my shift" and I was going to play video games while I kept and eye on him as a way to keep me up, but Paula just took it on herself since she said, "she's doing okay. Well I think she'll sleep good tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to comment, but it won't let me :-(

I'll try this one under "anonymous"

~Jenn