Saturday, September 23, 2006

Cheetah Girls trailed the Wildcats

It was a very well played game between the two teams. I really didn't expect to win, but I didn't also expect the score to be just 1-0 either. It was a midfield game. Our goalkeepers in the first have did great. I unfortunately was talking to the girls and had my back turned for the next events because we got scored on. According to Rudy it was a bad restart that went against us. Important thing is the players had fun and some of them seem to improve every game I see them in. I have one in particular who took charge of the midfield. She was playing hard so in my book, she earned the right to play the entire match if she so desired. However, she needed a recharge so I subbed her out until I needed her. I can't honestly remember if I put her back in or not. I probably didn't just to make sure everyone got some playing time.
Another played half goal keeper and the other half attacking. She did great in both, but her wind in her sails ran shorter so I wound up subbing her, but I utilized her quite some time. She was the second to earn the right to play the full game. There was a third, but since everyone was there, She missed at least 25%.
Next on the agenda is scoring. Too much hesitation by the time the get in the net. My CPSA game got cancelled so the good news was I could relax. Bad news is I could have been doing a tournament today. Holloween, I will do a tournament.

No comments: