Sunday, September 10, 2006

More trash to yesterday's match.

But first the good stuff. Last night we had dinner at a nice resturant for the life of me I can't seem to rememeber the name of it. However the food was good and for the first time in serveral years I actually went for dessert. Everyone had a nice time despite the fact it was our anniversary dinner and we couldn't leave the kids with a sitter. We even extended it to breakfast when I took the family unit to IHOP. Food was good, service was well....rushed.

Went to take pictures. It was brought to my attention that one player got scratched during the game and one player was taunted (was called a loser on several occasions). I knew we were getting fouled but I didn't realize the misconduct that happened for U8 Girls. In all the games I did as a beginning referee, the worst that happened was a called a pushing foul and charging of the keeper. Never pulled a card, yet I read today they were considering doing this in another league (not in California). Just browsed for more soccer referee blogs. Anyway I find the conduct unacceptable in this age group and am considering pushing for referees.

After the pictures we had dinner and went for ice cream which we got a highlight from Gabriel which I'll have pics to explain themselves.

No comments: