Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhghh

I did an AB workout on Monday. Today is Wednesday and they still hurt like hell. I know, no pain, no gain, but this is extreme don't you think? Just learned a new AB stretch so I'll see if that helps alleviate the pain. No wonder those new to exercise quit easily. Exercise isn't new to me, but once I get out of the mode to exercise, it's hard to get back in.
Finally we get fun run schedules and my worst nightmare sort of comes true. First fun run is on the weekend of the one I promised my wife I wouldn't schedule anything. One, it's my son's birthday. Oh it's at 7:15am. I wouldn't worry about that much except now I have approximately 2 weeks to cram and train. And it's on a Saturday. Hello, can you say soccer games? Then there is one I can do which is in mid October. That's fine unless the location of TBA would be more like TBC(to be canceled). If that were to happen then I have to stay home during thanksgiving weekend (well come to think of it, I could still go down south for the actual turkey day and then go home on Friday), but it would still suck and I remember upgrading to grade 7 when I went to a fun run and found out it would canceled and I had to miss my Niece's birthday party. Anyway, I hope things pan out as planned or I will be pretty jaded.

I do venture to CK on occasion to either comment on a post or just entertain myself by reading a bit of fluff, but the one question that has been popping in my head. Where the hell is Butch? I understand he hasn't been around lately. It's kind of what Melissa told me a couple years back on CK's plans. It's no longer Butch's forum. It's the off topic forum, which isn't really the same thing. I could just call. What's he gonna say to me? F-U. Well maybe, but with affection. CKers it's an inside joke with us.

No comments: