Thursday, August 10, 2006

The waiting game

I checked my email this morning. I finally got something but yet it leaves me to question. I still don't know if I passed or not. He said it was border line. Did I pass or did I not? I'm getting to a point where I'm about to go off on him which is a bad idea before you get the paperwork or the final word of pass/fail. I've only been doing the level of play for the last 4 years. I'm supposed to call him today and then I hope I get a definite pass or fail. The suspense is killing me.

1:33pm It's a pass, but I'll be under scruteny for the next year. Without going too much into it because it was mentally draining to say at the least, I have the hammer and saw, I just need to put more use to them. More detail then that will cost you a Sam's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when politics would strike.

Maybe it is part of the test to see how level headed you are in the political field?

TEK

jenna... said...

Just be Mr. Cool...

:)