Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Looking good on paper

Well I got my final assessment paperwork in hand and with three assessments saying, "Upgrade", I have a clear path to my grade 5. Just need to do the fun run and take the written which both are done on the same date and send my paperwork in. That's it. I will then be the highest ranking referee in the city. Okay I'm not one to really toot my horn, but I have to admit that was a cool factor. As a grade 6, I'm just the longest running State referee as one has been in and out of grade and the other just got his. I think I will celebrate when the fun run is over. Beer and Pizza on me. Date and Place: TBA
In other news. Still no word on my Aunt. I know it sounds bad, but I hope when she passes it the service will not on the weekend. I'm told it's unlikely but then again, I rememeber when a friend passed at a young age her services were on the weekend. Usually doesn't bother me except I have games I need to pull out of which I would do at the drop of a hat. Just want to make it painless.

No comments: