Friday, August 11, 2006

Red cards

I don't have much to say this friday, except happy friday. I'll leave you soccer buffs this video of all red card offenses. Turn sound down like I did if you don't like the rap music.

2:44pm Okay I have one thing to say. I passed but it was a bittersweet victory. So much I'm almost certain this is my final stop. We'll see what the next two years bring. It was brought to my attention this was the worst year as far as upgrading goes because I missed quite a bit as a result going on in other aspects in my family life like the fact I'm definitely missing nearly every youth tournament as a result, missed some big gatherings, got injured, sick, and in some aspects jerked around whether it was intentional or not. Fortunately I had enough people in my corner and I honestly think it made a difference this time. Yes it will be a nerve racking year next year, but I at least know what is coming.

Do I want to go into full pro? It was simple when I had hardly any responsibilities. Now I have 3 people depending on me financially, emotionally, and otherwise that I missed in my job description. This year in the center of an NPSL match which is the highest level I have reffed in the middle, I was adequate, but with a lot of room for improvement. If that is my game now, think what my game would be like in the MLS. I would get lynched.

No comments: