Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy hump day

So what's going on today? The goalkeeper from the SFSFL who was arrested on the field, has been cleared of any wrong doing according to prosecution. Must be a huge relief for the 19 year, for a couple days, he was probably wondering what his future would be like, if he threw his life away.

Still waiting on the assessment report to see if I passed or not. The more I wait, the more it pisses me off, wondering if this weekend will be worth something. I'm pretty much assessed out.

Today has been a long day at work. A lot of stupid things are making production a lot more tougher then it should be. There has to be a better way.

Lastly, I managed to get the RSS feeds working so my 360 site is getting my blogger feeds for my friends in 360.

No comments: