Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

I brought my Batman costume, but since I was somewhat limping I decided not to dress up. I am going to dress up with my daughter who is going to be Wonder Woman and go trick or treating with her. no, I'm not trying to get free candy. As I look around the office, I see only one in my group who dressed up. So I don't feel so bad.

Poker tournament this weekend looks like it's going to be a blast. Still have 16 players on the guest list and one active person on the waiting list. If I have more then 12 people I am a happy camper.

Tomorrow will be the final practice for my U8 girls. I've said this before about my referee classes, for the good ones, I tend to get attached to the students. Same goes for my U8 soccer team. I know half of them since they were U6 and hoping to take them with me the next season. I have had a couple of players who have never played and have really improved. I would hate to see them go. I also need to think of making my status official and get my coaching license. May help me develop these girls to be better players. We have our final game this weekend and my goal is to have fun, secondary goal, keep from getting scored on., final goal would be to win the final match.

No comments: