Thursday, October 19, 2006

Happy hump day updates

This is just an update of a few things that have been going on.

Work....Still on call. Should be a nice check this next month. Downside is I have to replace a laptop. I can't get a reasonable price to repair it without just saying, "Well we should upgrade for an extra 150 and then another 200 for a 3 year service agreement. It just makes more sense.

I tried calling Butch. He has disconnected his phones all over the grid. I know someone mentioned he may have a gambling issue as well as others, but I know he may have a tough time gambling his favorite way thanks to Goerge W. Bush. I got my money from Partypoker. After 8 months I only made a 30 dollar profit on top of the 50 dollar profit when I pulled out of Pacific Poker. Thanks Bush, you *&^%ing A$$hole!. As if the war wasn't bad enough. A friend of mine can't pull his funds because he is below the 50 dollar minimum. Hey Partypoker.. How about making an exception.

Soccer... Half of my girls are getting the passing down. The other half are just doing their own thing. They are going to be in a wake up call in the line up this weekend. Refereed an U19 boys last night. One of the teams has been a handful, not because of the coach, but just the attitudes. One particular player, last I saw him was flirting with a red card. When I saw him again last night he came off of a red card suspension, thanks to his teammates for announcing that. I pretty much shadowed him most of the first half and realized he wasn't going to be a problem. The only chap who was, quieted down when I took him to my neutral corner and offered him my whistle. Coach got a clue and pulled him out. Otherwise it was an easy match. My knee was giving me a little trouble. Felt it this morning. I think it's time to get religious on the glucosamine again. Maybe a maintanence trip to my chiropractor. Good thing all my upgrading is done. It is influencing my decision not to do high school this winter.

Marlena's social calendar is full with all the activities she is doing. She has soccer, DI, and Ice Skating. Two of the three is coming to an end soon. School seems to be going well for her as long as she stays focus.

Gabriel learned to do a bicycle kick with a balloon with my help. He's been in a good mood and I look forward to his smiles when I get home.

The Mrs. and I are looking forward to a little down time soon as I go on sabbatical soon.

No comments: