Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Is it just me or has today's youth gotten worse

You know I read somewhere that when it comes to the newer generation, the morals tend to go south. It could be true. I had my girls practice and it was brought to my attention that one of my girls spat on another. There was taunting. If you are just tuning into my life, these are U8 girls. Did Rudy and I lecture them? You bet we did!!! I particularrly told them they were lucky there was not a referee at the game. If there were, there would be one player sitting out a couple games and others with yellow cards under their belts. I'm on day two of the oncall biz for the company I work for. I like getting paid to kick back and wait for a call to come in. Actually I'm hoping I don't get a call.

2 comments:

Patti Rambles On said...

Nice new pic G-Man/Biker Dude.

Giancarlo said...

Thanks. That was me biking in the Anchorage Alaskan trails the day before the tournament.