Sunday, July 23, 2006

Welcome to Hell!

We're supposed to be packing and getting ready for our trip this week. Instead we're sitting with the air conditior going nova and the fans going and playing Soduku. My wife has gotten into this game so I decided to dabble it weeks after I bought her a book. Of course me being the techno geek, I found stuff online. Works for me. Paula prefers the books because she can make little notes, which I can't on the web games. I'll develope a system before long, but right now, I'm going to let Paula savor the victory knowing she it much better at this then I am.
Poker has taken a slight dive as I hit my ceiling and now and falling down. I'm not in direstriaghts yet, but I can't seem to break my plateau for the 3rd time. I would like to exceed 30 buck before the senate makes the bill into a law regarding to online gambling.

Have a great day and stay cool. You know it's hot when you go to Jamba Juice and before you walk out of the place your drink seems melted.



PS. Who besides me thinks Peter Brady (played by Christopher Knight in brady bunch) is a total loser?

No comments: