Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I think I'm going to move.

Okay I have been debating it, but now, I think I'm going to do it. I'm going to move blogs. I tried Yahoo 360 and it just doesn't seem to be working for me. Half my friends that signed up are not even writing in 360, but they are writing here. It's getting to a point where I just felt lonely. Sorry Tom, you have been cool in more aspects and I will still read and comment because I love both soccer and good food. So I will keep my 360, but I will not journal in it much. It was a tough decision but I think it's the best move for me.

For those new to this blog I tend to talk a lot of soccer talk. I will remind you that this blog is rated R and I don't hold back what I may say except to put my refereeing career in complete jeopardy. I also talk about things going on in my family. Those that know me know last year's events have changed our family and this is a way for me to keep up progress.

1 comment:

Giancarlo said...

Wow Jenn you look like a Realitor on the move, one house at a time. :) Go ahead and add me. I'll do the same for you.