Friday, July 21, 2006

The many headbutts of Zinedine Zidane

One nice thing about being so into the game of soccer as a referee is when big incidents like the World Cup happen, I tend to get a lot of questions, comments, and basically the main topic is the Zidane headbutt. Well I would like to expand the POV if you will.

Here's how the Germans saw the headbutt:



Here's how the French Saw it:




Here's how the Italians saw it:



Here's how the Americans saw it:



And here is how the press reported it:




I rememeber a quote from Fernando Alverez, a high ranking assessor say, "No two people see the same game the same way." I don't think this is what he had in mind though.

1 comment:

Giancarlo said...

Actually I just pulled the gif off of another site after someone sent this by email. I would love to take credit.