Thursday, July 20, 2006

Series of events that have got my attention.

The top thing on my list is this mother who locked his kid in the basement because he didn't want to go to school or a picnic. Now if that wasn't enough to piss people off, there were two pit bulls outside of the basement. The mother told him 5 times, put a shovel against the door to keep the dogs out. There was no food or bathroom. If you still are not pissed, the boy was developmentally slow. Being I have a son with this issue, I could not help to want to save the tax payers some money. You can read about it Here.

The second item of concern is the Zidane/Materazzi incident. What prompted the head butt? Basically Materazzi said something in the nature of Zidane's mother and sister. Materazzi denies saying that, but does admit he insulted him. The suspension details are here:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=ap-fifa-zidane&prov=ap&type=lgns

This week I seem to be very tired with all the grade 8 and grade 9 classes I am teaching. San Ramon extended the field session far too much. Saturday it's over and I will be on my vacation. Going to Yosemite. I haven't been there since I was a little older then Marlena was. Going to practice my photography skills.

No comments: