Sunday, January 21, 2007

Jaded in poker

I was playing a 5 dollar buy-in. There was 4 of us left and I was on the short stack. One of the guys who was really low had to leave. He pulled his all in for the last hurrah. I had a good starting hand and I decided to call. Unfortunately I got another caller. One the flop I was in the lead and then I drowned on the river card.

Not the reason I was jaded. I was still in the game, but this dude now tripled up. Then he took out someone who beat me in a previous all-in. Now he quadrupled. Now he really had to leave. If you read your general poker rules, anyone who has to leave can do so, and his stack will be blinded out. The suspended the game until "another time"

Hmmm just when was the other time supposed to happen? Next week? Hmmm I'm busy. No really I am. The following weekend? No, I am also busy.

See why I am jaded?

When I see the host wednsday for my dose in comics, I will inform him to blind me out. Perhaps he will get a clue.

No comments: