Friday, January 05, 2007

Got offered to referee in a Tournament in Las Vegas

It would be a nice opportunity to work on my Texas Hold em skills, but after a few hours of considering it, I did promise I would take time off to help my wife with her sewing room (Since Gabe was born I no longer have a full fledged bat-cave). I bought her this cool, but collapsible sewing table for her embroidery machine and sewing machine. She's got plans, I'm excited about her plans enough to help her see this through. More excited then a trip to LV.
Since I have reffed in the State of NV already it would not be new to me (if you didn't know, my goal is to referee a soccer game in as many states as I can).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GC,

My goal was to referee in different cities! Time to expand my horizons.

Missed you this weekend at Association Cup.

20th and 21st is State Cup - see you there?

Pictures of a example wife's use of the new collapsible sewing machine would be fun.

Tom K