Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to normal

Well today is the first day I have set foot in the office since before xmas eve. It's been busy as the company I work for decided that January 2nd was also going to be considered a holiday. Because of this we are flooded today.
Xmas holiday was good. I really couldn't complain except I was sick for most of it. My wife spoiled me with good presents. I managed to come through with my "something romantic" which was nice, funny, and on the side we both could joke about in the process leading to xmas morning. I know she didn't see her presant coming, but observing her the following days, I know she was pleased.

1 comment:

jenna... said...

Happy New Year to you! I'm glad you had a great Christmas even though you were under the weather. Here's to a great year!