Saturday, November 18, 2006

A relaxing getaway

My wife and I spent the last couple of days relaxing in Calistoga. It was my first time there and I let my wife do most of the steering. I did my very first mudd bath. That was an odd, but relaxing feeling. The only thing is you tend to wash mudd out in places I didn't think I had. Then we did a 50 minute massage. After the whole ordeal we didn't want much to do of anything so we relaxed until dinner time where we downed a few beers and ate good food and dessert. The night before we hit a nearby sushi bar.

When I got home, in the mail greeted me my packet which contained my 2007 badge and grade 5 card. No more waiting for the paperwork to either complete or slip through the cracks.

Wednsaday night I had dinner at the Radsison. It was nice and I got to sit with the Mayor of Danville and of course her hubby Tony.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats on getting the grade 5 badge for 2007!

Fun running into you at the fun run.

Filled my grade 6 paperwork to Dave Jones two days ago.