Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blog may be a bit slow for a while

I have decided I am going to take the entire High School Season off. This may include State Cup and Association Cup. My knee isn't going to get any better if I don't start taking care of it. I also want to train when it does get better so in the early spring I will be ready for whatever soccer throws at me.

Still reeling over my poker winnings. My wife tells me I seem to have an obsession with one player whom we seem to go back and forth. He was won the last one, and now I won this one and he was knocked out so bad that he didn't even take any money home. He usually does, even if it's just a buy in. Me? 95% of the time I at least broke even if not made a profit. At home, I have always made money, which I went in just not caring if I won or not so some other people would have the chance. Yet this round I seem to have taken out many of the heavy hitters this time.

No comments: