Thursday, June 05, 2008

Touched down in Alaska.

Well I'm spending my first night in Anchorage and this place I am staying at is incredable. AS I told my wife, it is basically my wet dream of a house. There are 3 levels. You enter the house in mid-level. Each room as a bathroom/shower and ethernet connection which is a must so I can write this blog.

This time I have a traveling partner, Jesse N., who is passed out at the moment from exhustion. Tomorrow night I have a center in a girls exhibition match. Supposed to be like an All-Star game with the best girls in the State of Alaska. Should be fun, but why do I get the feeling more eyes will be on me then I would care to?

I will have pictures of this house because words alone can not decribe it. Basically for a little history of the Hickle house, it used to be a mom who housed 15 kids. Lots of rooms. The bottom level is a rec room with a pool table, ping pong table, dart board. I tell you, I can run poker tournaments down here easily.

No comments: