Thursday, August 16, 2007

Spoke too soon.

I went home last night and did the "funky" exercise that is the most painful for my groin muscle. The other night I had a couple of beers in me so it might have dulled the pain. I didn't feel pain (I usually do) but I did have enough discomfort to know I'm not totally out of the woods. I am confident my groin strain will heal quicker then my achillies.

Marlena got to experience coach Kamal. Did a good job, but I walked into the tail end of the conversation where I heard Kamal say with a big group, it is not easy to teach a group. There were some signals crossed. Marlena seems to be having a good start this season. Damn if I didn't teach her how to sheild well. She's one of the best sheilders on my team. She's also gotten agressive which is fine. I'll give her a lot of rope on that before I tame her (don't want her to hurt anyone). Even one girl who could probably beat her in strength, is given a run for the money.

No comments: