Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Outraged at Iraq

I came home from a relatively good day. First thing my wife brings to my attention is a news report she heard about an Iraqi orphanage for special needs children was neglected by the caretakers. 24 boys, only one of them could talk. I was sick, disgusted, and mad as hell. I wanted 5 minutes with the care takers so I can kick their teeth in.

All I could do is pick up my son with special needs and hold him tight. I kept picturing him helpless like those kids. No, it's not easy dealing with special needs, but I can't imagine life without him either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Patti Rambles On said...

Your such a great Dad G-Man
:kiss: